Friday, November 27, 2009

No...

I thought i will just keep this blog just for fun...
Too post some nice lyrics and NOTHING else but lyrics..
Wanted extra advertisement to get into my blogs...

And for once which is now....
Where i don't wanna write it on my MAIN blog
that's why I'm writing it here... i need a place to release my tension....

My main blog is read by many of my college mates and other friends...
So to keep a little private and only other people whom i don't really know will see... i decided to write it here....

I thought WE can be friends...
I thought he was GOING to be a good friend....
I WAS WRONG...
He was not only NOT being a friend...
He was annoying every sense of mine....

If he wasn't thinking to be a friend... why bother adding me on facebook..
why bother adding me on msn and chat???

He was not trying to be a A friend either....
HE WAS JUST ANNOYING ME.... * im saying it AGAIN*

OMG....i would really love to SCOLD him with few nice words...
Like FucK OFF....
You are such a *********

Oh my.... i would really wish i can say it out loud...
SAY IT ON HIS FACE....
such a....................................*****************************************

all the Chinese.. Tamil... English... bad words...... i wanna say it all.......got MALAY bad word ar???
TEACH ME....

HE IS SUCH A LOSER IN LIFE...... FUCK OFF YOU IDOIT.............

No comments: