Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Have you??

Have you tried falling in love with someone but tell yourself that it is not gonna work??
If you asked me, i have..
And that was definitely before i was with my bf...

I told myself to never fall for another guy when I'm already in a relationship..
It is bad...
If i ever do that.. I am categorized as a bitch, a slut and a whore...
So i told myself never to fall in that category...
And definitely never to fall for a guy who is already taken..
That is a double mistake...

So talking about falling in love with a guy that you know is not gonna work....
This guy was cute... but my bf now is definitely more cuter...
He was handsome... But the one now is MORE handsome...

He was single just like me too..
I consider that a crush..
Just a crush..
because i wasn;t going crazy for him...
Just an attraction which will not bring me anywhere...

I meet this guy everyday...
He treated me WELL...
Just like how good friend will treat each other...
But there is an inner feeling..and inner voice in me which told me... "never take another step or you are DOOMED"...
So i believed my inner self and STOPED...
We eventually drifted apart but we still know the existence of each other...
We are still friends... Yeah... I hardly see him now...
Or i should say the last i saw him was like 6 months back or a year???
(I think he had a crush on me too...wahahaha)

Anyway... nothing beats the feeling i have now...
It's love... which i just called it bullshyt...
I love my companion.. I love this guy...
He makes me do crazy things...
CRAZY as in CRAZY....

No comments: