Monday, August 9, 2010

Suffer now or future?

This post is not meant to be rude to anyone...
And if there is any coincident in life.. please ignore it...

I met up with friends yesterday and 1 of them was telling us so much about her relationship and how another girl came into his life and made her bf feel so bad....
She told us... "hey if you know any of your bf's friend who acts like a bitch.. ask him to run as fast and as far as he can...".. this was her exact words...
Please tell your brother and also any of your male friends who does not want to regret in future....
Girls can screw their life...

I am a girl and I know what a girl is capable of....
What we want is what we get...
If we can't get it...
We will either spoil their(guys) name...
Or do anything to make him feel bad and miserable....

Trust me... GUYS will regret if a girl gets into his life and leave with full of sadness...

Hai... and another friend added... if the guy (bf/bro/friends) don't wanna listen.. BE A BAD GIRL and tell the guy to stop communicating with the girl....

I agree.. it's either we be bad and the guy dun suffer in future..
Or the guy will have to go through the pain after.... and that is when we will say "I TOLD YOU SO"...
Yeah.. my normal line....
But lucky till today I've never used it on my bf (when it comes to girls problem) except when he comes and tell me I'M COUGHING... because he love drinks with ice...

I definitely know my bf is not perfect....but at least he is perfect to me...
He may lie... He may cheat.. He may do anything he wants.. But i know at the end of the day he loves me.. and he is mine...

*********************
How do you like the idea of meeting up with future father in law to talk about your bf/ relationship???
Haha.... AWKWARD..!!!!!

No comments: