Thursday, August 5, 2010

Why we never listen..

We always ask why we never listen to people we love..
Like- if he is your dad, you will always want to go against him and not listen to him..
If she is your mum, and she tell you something, you will always say NO and not listen..
If they are your siblings and they tell you don't do that mistake.. you say, "you are either too old, or too young to understand"...
If she is your girlfriend/wife, and she tell's you please listen, you will not..
If he is your boyfriend/husband, he tell's you it is dangerous, but you will still not listen..
WHY huh???

We tend to take all this people for granted because  you know that they love you so much that they will never leave you when you need them....
They will still hold your hand...
They will tell you I TOLD YOU SO...
They will tell you VERY GOOD..
They will say anything and everything but they will still be by your side...
No matter what mistake it is... they are the FIRST people in line that will be there for you...
You can say whatever you want...
You can say how much your dad says NO to you...
You can say how much your mum nags you...
You can say how much your siblings fight with you...
You can say how irritating your gf/bf is when they stop you from doing things that you want..
You can say how much you hate it that your wife/husband says I TOLD YOU SO...
But never say how much THEY DON'T LOVE YOU....
Because they love you more than anyone does...

A friend may come and go in your life....
If they stay... tell them how much it means to you to have them as a friend...
A girlfriend / boyfriend will also come and go..
But if they decide to stay CHERISH them....
Husband/ wife may be together.. may be divorced...
But of they decide to be with you forever...
LOVE them till you last breath...




Dad, if you are reading this... I just wanna say that I LOVE YOU.. you have been a great dad .. Remember the e-mail you sent me??? it is just so true.. but trust me... till today.. you may be a little TOO STRICT with this daughter of yours.. and i know it is for my own good...

Mum, thank you for being the 1st lady in my life... You are the greatest.. and I WILL NEVER BRING TROUBLE HOME.... because I LOVE YOU too much to hurt you..

Sisters and brother..... I LOVE YOU... although i fight and argue too much.. but you people are just so important to me....

Boyfriend... I've got so much to say.... but 1stly i'll say I LOVE YOU... 5 years is not short.. and you have been so good to me... i know i am a useless gf AT TIMES.. but trust me...I LOVE YOU.... Love you so much... and i'll tell you the rest when i see you...

I know i am stubborn and i never listen...But I LOVE all of you....

1 comment:

Ronnie said...

Extremely good ! Love it !! Hope the ones you wrote will read your post !!