Sunday, May 9, 2010

Hurts

It hurts that you do not understand what I'm trying to say....
I'm sad that you just can't read my mind...
Why does it happen this way???
You ask me one Q some days ago...
My answer was No,
But seriously i guess it was because i felt unsecured....
Trust me, if you stand in my shoes you will understand what I'm trying to say..
Whenever you ask me a q, i definetly ask you back what do you think about it..
Because what you feel, is what i would feel too..
How can a humans feeling RUN far away from what others will feel???

Have you ever thought about how will i feel when you make a decision???
Have you ever????
If you have, guess this wouldn't happen..
I can see where is this going....
And trust me, I'm not happy at all....

I told you my judgement is never wrong..
I was never wrong
And i know that i'll never be wrong...
Been telling myself this forever..
Been telling you this forever too...
But you choose to not listen....
Do i have a choice???
Can i make any decision??
All i wanna do is make you happy..
BUT I'VE FAILED....

Do you really need the 10% from others???
Trust me...
Whenever you make a decision, ask yourself, if you are on the other persons shoe, WHAT WILL YOU DO???
Trust me.. i feel like using the WORD now..
the ONE word...... One word that i hate most.....

It makes me feel that I"M BAD...
yeah.. What to do.....
I was never good.....

No comments: