Thursday, May 20, 2010

I wish i never got to know you in my life...
I wish everything was how i wanted instead of having interruption in between...
I wish....
It's all about i wish....
and i know nothing about what i wish is going to happen....

I know you are good at complaining...
It's okay....
You love complaining...
You just love seeing me getting into a fight...
So that you can win...

If you wanna win so badly..
TAKE IT...
take the trophy and go..
I don't want that lousy trophy...

I've been giving in to you so many times...
Have you to come and back stab me again and again....
go and live your own life...
I don't care if you are sad, happy, miserable or WHATEVER...
Just get out of my life....

Just when i thought that i can forget you,
You come and make some appearance....
and then you choose not to leave...
Why have you to make me feel so miserable???
I'm letting you win...
I'm letting you have your trophy...
just let go of me in you small little game...
I don't wanna play with you....

No comments: