Monday, May 10, 2010

People always choose to lie....
They lie once, they can lie twice, and they can also lie for 3 times...
Trust me.. I'm always being dumb because i choose to ignore all their lies and just trust them....
I think choosing the word "just to trust them" is a little too much..
Probably, i just took their lies at the surface and never think more that what they tell me...

This life, i'm suppose to choose the road i wanna take, but i choose to let others to lead me...
Now i think it is time for me to let go of every damn thing and just do what I'm suppose to do...
I don't wanna let little2 things to hurt me anymore..
especially when it is a thrid party hurting me..
That seriously hurt when i know i'm being a dumb fuck to even believe that you were being nice...
FUCK YOU....
You are just a pain...
I don't wanna let you to give me any pain anymore..
Enough...
I think i should just push you aside for now....

No comments: