Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Sometimes

Sometimes mistake can turn out to be NOT a mistake...
So what i did was not a mistake...
It was meant to happen...
It was probably a mistake that is suppose to happen to make things right....
But I'm thinking how right is this now??

I can sense the rightness a little from what i did...
But i can sense probably the rightness is just not enough from the other side...
If you can just prove to me what i did was right, i will definitely be very happy..

Love is to put up with your bad qualities... and that's because you complete me...
Although i know we have hurt each other, but i know this is true love..
If you ever ask me.. "you already know the ending, would you still wanna be with me??"... My answer will be YES
Trust me, You are always on my mind....
I can never ignore you even when i'm angry....




Call me selfish... (but i don't sell fish in the market OKAY)....
But all i want is you..
All to my own..

No comments: